LAKE VICTORIA SOUTH WATER SERVICES BOARD.
P. O. BOX 3325- 40100, KISUMU - TEL: 057-2025128/0202157233/ 0716525251
Lake Victoria South Water Services Board was established on 12th March 2004 vide gazette notice No.1714 under the Water Act 2002 as a State Corporation. It is responsible for the provision of efficient and economical Water and Sanitation Services in Kisumu, Kericho, Bomet, Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya and some parts of Nandi and Narok Counties.
The Board wishes to recruit self-driven, result oriented and qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts:
REF: HR. 1/08/2018 - CHIEF MANAGER CORPORATE PLANNING
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be on three (3) years renewable contract terms of service and will report to Chief Executive Officer. He or she will perform the following duties and responsibilities.
- Manage the overall business planning of the Board.
- Provide strategic thinking and forward planning/forecasting.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of the Board’s strategic plan.
- Carry out feasibility studies and determining viability of projects.
- Assist in carrying out project planning, appraisal, evaluation and monitoring.
- Carry out research and development activities
- Monitor and evaluate Board’s overall performance and prepare performance reports.
- Preparation of periodic reviews on programme implementation, updating of performance indicators and making short and long term planning on projects.
- Manage the development and implementation of the board’s performance contract.
- Coordinate Board corporate affairs which include information technology services, corporate communication and maintenance of customer service standards.
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this position the successful candidate must:-
- Have a degree in Economics or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Have a Master’s degree in economics or planning or any other relevant qualification from a recognized University.
- Have at least 8 years’ relevant experience in a large organization, three (3) of which should be in a management or senior position in Corporate planning.
- Be proficient in IT knowledge
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on integrity and leadership. Please attach copies of compliance certificates from KRA, EACC and HELB and a certificate of good conduct from the CID.
If you meet the requirements for the above post, please send your application attaching a detailed CV, copies of academic/professional certificates and testimonials stating your current position, remuneration and telephone contact by 18th September 2018, indicating “ Ref; No. of the job ” on the envelop to the;-
Chief Executive officer,
Lake Victoria South Water Services Board,
Lavictors House Off-Ring Road Milimani
P. O. Box 3325-40100,
LVSWSB is an equal opportunity employer: Persons with disability, women and minority groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to the eradication of all forms of corruption in the Board.